What is endocrinology?
Endocrinology is the branch of the science of medicine that deals with the glands or organs that secrete hormones - substances that travel the bloodstream and act as signals on other tissues. Examples of endocrine glands are the thyroid, the pituitary, the adrenals and the pancreas.
Melissa Young, MD FACE FACP
Saima Farghani, MD FACE
555 Iron Bridge Road, Suite 18
Freehold, NJ 07728
Tel: 732-409-MADE (6233)
A practice MADE for you...
- We provide comprehensive and compassionate care for your endocrine disorder.
- We have a friendly and professional staff.
- We offer convenient office hours - including during the traditional lunch hour.
- Our office is located close to CentraState Medical Center, downtown Freehold and the Freehold Raceway Mall.
- Thyroid ultrasounds and thyroid biopsies are done in the office.
- Our electronic medical record allows us to easily communicate with your primary care physician, your pharmacy and you.
- Tired of playing phone tag? Ask about our patient portal. It's a secure web-based means to communicate with the office. You can send messages and ask for lab results at your convenience. If this link does not work, please cut and paste https://www.gotomyclinic.com/midatlanticdiabetesandendocrinology/ on your browser
- We also offer the Take Shape For Life weight loss program. Please see www.midatlendo.tsfl.com for more details about the program.
Please verify that we are participating providers in your health care plan before your appointment.
Please do so each time you are sent a new insurance card and at the start of each benefit year.
Neither physician is a participating provider of Horizon Advance EPO or the Empire Pathway Enhanced and Pathway Network.
Also, while Dr. Farghani is a participating provider of United Healthcare-Medicare, Dr. Young is not. Both physicians participate in most other United Healthcare and Medicare plans.
Neither physician accepts Medicaid or other similar state-funded Medicaid-like plans.
Like us on