What is endocrinology?
Endocrinology is the branch of the science of medicine that deals with the glands or organs that secrete hormones - substances that travel the bloodstream and act as signals on other tissues. Examples of endocrine glands are the thyroid, the pituitary, the adrenals and the pancreas.
Thank you for choosing Mid Atlantic Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates to be part of your health care team. Our mission is to provide you with quality care for your endocrine disorder by working together with you, your primary care provider and your other health care professionals.
Melissa Young, MD FACE FACP
Saima Farghani, MD
555 Iron Bridge Road, Suite 18
Freehold, NJ 07728
Tel: 732-409-MADE (6233)
A practice MADE for you...
- We provide comprehensive and compassionate care for your endocrine disorder.
- We have a friendly and professional staff.
- We offer convenient office hours - including during the traditional lunch hour.
- Our office is located close to CentraState Medical Center, downtown Freehold and the Freehold Raceway Mall.
- Thyroid ultrasounds and thyroid biopsies are done in the office.
- Our electronic medical record allows us to easily communicate with your primary care physician, your pharmacy and you.
- Tired of playing phone tag? Ask about our patient portal. It's a secure web-based means to communicate with the office. You can send messages and ask for lab results at your convenience. If this link does not work, please cut and paste https://www.gotomyclinic.com/midatlanticdiabetesandendocrinology/ on your browser
- We also offer the Take Shape For Life weight loss program. Please see www.midatlendo.tsfl.com for more details about the program.
In light of the many changes that are occurring due to the Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare"), we recommend that you be aware of any changes that are made to your insurance plan.
There are some plans that no longer include us as participating providers. This includes but is not limited to Horizon Advance EPO and Empire Pathway Enhanced and Pathway Network.
Please verify that we are participating providers before your appointment.
We regret that there will be patients whom we can no longer see or whose visits will no longer be covered by their insurance policies.